How to Apply
1. Fill out an Application for Service for any Camp Oakhurst services, whether it be for summer camp or overnight respite (traditional for youth, young adults or adults, or for youth diagnosed with autism). You can request a paper application by calling 732-531-0215 or 212-533-4020 or you can print a copy to complete by clicking the following downloadable PDF file of our universal Application for Service:
2. Return your application by mail, fax, or email:
111 Monmouth Rd.
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Fax: (732) 531-0292
3. Camp staff will contact you upon receipt of application. Your application will be reviewed and a personal interview will be scheduled, if appropriate.
4. After completion of a personal interview, camp staff will assess your needs to see if Camp Oakhurst is right for you. Staff case conferences typically occur weekly. If you have not heard from us in two weeks or more, please call us immediately.
5. If accepted, Camp staff will work with you on how to schedule your stay at Camp Oakhurst!